The market is flooded with a variety of lighting options, but the ones which have recently gained great popularity are the LEDs that are Light Emitting Diodes. LEDs are simple inventions in the lighting industry but with great potential. LEDs are the future of the lighting industry. With an increasing need to safeguard our natural resources, it has become our prime duty to start contributing to the global shift. LEDs have been known as more energy efficient alternatives to the traditional lighting systems and are far more controllable and visually appealing than compact fluorescent bulbs. LED solar power system manufacturer lights are also cool to the touch and don’t contribute to increasing in temperature in your house.
Another spike in the performance and overall appeal has been made by the introduction of smart lighting solutions that allow lights to be app controlled. This opens a whole range of opportunities for you to control as well as beautify your space with lights.
As these smart LED bulbs are way more expensive than incandescent bulbs or halogens, using them in the interior design of your home is often overlooked or avoided. These smart LED lamps although in there evolving phase, have various long-term benefits to offer which may justify the extra cost:
- Visual Treat: The smart LED lights when placed at the right place, with a right Color temperature range, make your space a visual treat. The magnificent colours, the range of lights and various shades create a great effect together. You can even choose colour schemes to suit your mood or theme of the occasion. Your choice of LED lighting for home can be lots of fun only if you choose to invest in the lighting solutions of tomorrow.
- Lifespan: Smart LED lights tend to have a longer lifespan when compared to other traditional sources. They last almost as much as 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Energy Saver: LED lights are the smart combination of technology that helps save energy to a great extent. They burn almost 75 per cent less energy compared to incandescent. This is one such property which makes these smart LED lights future of the lighting systems.
- Expensive yet cost-effective: As the technology is still in its initial phases, the comparative usage of smart LED bulbs is a costly affair. But running for a longer lifespan and saving more energy makes up for the initial investment.
- Shapes and Sizes: The smart LED bulbs are made up of crystals and not gas or a vacuum, it can take any shape and sizes. They come in various forms and sizes like tubes, pots, panels, strings etc. The most popular one is the way they are used in the form of flexible strips which are used to illuminate the edges, corners or circled around any object.
- Easy installation and outreach to dark distant corners: The smart LED lights being thin and flexible can reach various such places where normal traditional bulbs can’t reach, like drawers, cabinets. This very property makes them extremely useful, as they help and shed some light under your bed or at the back of your fridge, where it would have been difficult to place any light otherwise.
- Colour Temperature range: Color Temperature Range offers a wide scope of selection and control over your interior design. It basically refers to the coolness or warmth of light. The LED lights can easily emulate daylight, or be a cool white, or a warm white or various other temperature settings. This Color temperature range helps in setting the warmth and overall feel of the space. They come in every colour from ultra-violet and deep blues to warm reds and luscious greens. Adding them not only changes the colour of your space but also the temperature.
- Control Gear: you can easily set up for a control gear system that is remote technology to easily operate these smart LED lights of your entire space with the help of a remote, making it smart in every sense.
By using the above-mentioned properties, the smart LED bulbs work great for those who wish to change the overall look of their interiors. These lights if placed correctly, illuminate and add extra features to your space by completely merging into it and offering you full control.
Care needs to be taken while opting for the lights too, depending upon the space you will be using it like your living room, bedroom, kitchen or any other space. Every space has its own set of requirements and additional features. For Ex: a living room being such a place you get maximum visitors, should have an ambient light environment. But you can always surprise your visitors by creating beautiful designs and fascinating ceiling lights. By this, you are meeting your requirement of light along with great designs and beautiful features.